Meeting with Shri Anil Kothari, Sr. G.M. (H.R.) 25.05.2018
S/Shri D.D. Mistry and A.N. Patel met Shri Anil Kumar Kothari, Sr.G.M. (H.R.), Gujarat Telecom Circle and discussed the following issues.
- Request for supplying list of empanelled Hospitals of Gujarat Circle for the Year 2018-19.
- Request to release two installments of Quarterly Medical Allowance for BSNL Pensioners who had opted for Cash Payment without Voucher for year ending 31.03.2018.
- Request for considering the Option Forms from BSNL Pensioners for reverting to Medical Reimbursement for the year 2018-19.
- Request for considering the BSNL Pensioners issues related to RENEWAL OF MEDICAL IDENTITY CARDS – Physical Presence Issue.
- Request for channelizing the procedure for processing Claims of the BSNL Retirees.
- Non-Payment of Quarterly out door Medical Reimbursement in Cash without Voucher – Case of Valsad SSA – Request thereof.
- An appeal against the illegitimate and arbitrarily rejection of Family Pensioner’s case and for in ordinate delay in its processing – Case for Family Pension as widowed daughter of late Shri M.S. Patel Staff No. 6234 retired on 31.03.1990 as Telephone Supervisor, ATD, Ahmedabad and expired on 07.08.2013 by the PGM, A.T.D. Ahmedabad.