on 21.07.2019 BDPA (INDIA) GS BDPA (INDIA) and S/Shri R. Venkataraman, Advisor, A.N. Patel Executive President and D. Chandrasekharan had a meeting in Chennai Ethiraj and discussed the following issues.
Cases discussed :
1) Revision of pension and family pension from 01.01.2017
2) Arrears of Pension to be paid in cash from 01.01.2007 to 09.06.2013. Case to be filed in the court.
3) Authorization of Pension for average emoluments, if it is more advantageous to the retiring employees. Case of TTAs/Sr Accountants & Sr TOAs who have officiated as JTO/JAO etc. denying the last 10 months of service.
4) Grant of pensionary benefits to the one extra increment given to BCR Grade III employees in lieu of 10% BCR (Grade IV) placement.
5) Arbitrary reduction of LPD of Telephone Mechanics who were given LM scale from the cadre of RM for want of vacancies in the cadre of TM.
6) Grant of provisional family pension and DCRG to the spouse of the deceased employee as per rule 80-A of CCS(Pension) Rules 1972.
7) Inordinate delay in payment of outdoor medical reimbursement with/without vouchers and indoor medical reimbursement.