Brief report on BDPA (INDIA) VADODARA TELECOM DISTRICT EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING HELD ON 15.07.2023.
BDPA (INDIA) Vadodara Telecom District Executive Committee Meeting held on 15.07.2023, Saturday under the Presidentship of Shri H. R. Tiwari. Shri Ashok Thakkar conducted the meeting and the following agenda was transacted.
- Submission of brief report on the activities of the District Branch.
- submission of information regarding enrolment of new members.
- Migration Work.
- To finalise programme to held Protest/Dharna before SSA Office on 31.07.203 as per letters received from the General Secretary BDPA (I).
- The following activities were carried appreciating the Donors for various items for District Unit.
- a) P. F. Macwan – donated seven high quality Chair.
- b) Shri R. N. Soni – donated Cup Board (Steel Tijori) for Storage File and keeping other Important Documents.
- c) Shri J. H. Patel – donated a Sink Wash Basin complete Set with Fitting.
- d) Shri N. K. Suthar – donated (1) Celling Fan (2) Tube Light (3) Complete Light Switch Board and also repaired Three Benches free of cost.
- e) Shri U. R. Hardikar – donated Nonstop Tea about 10 to 15 Cup from Home Without any Cost during pandemic time of corona Period (2020).
Shri T. S. Chunara was honoured for assisting timely opening of office regularly, settling all the Chairs, arranging file on table from cupboard.
Shri Swaminath Yaday and R. N. Soni were honoured for providing on line guidance to pensioners, assisting in Migration from Bank/Post Offices, assisting in filling up BSNL/CGHS Medical work.
Shri R.B. Junnarkar was honoured for providing guidance and also assisting in correspondence work of the district.
While concluding the meeting appreciating all the office bearers work, District Secretary made an appeal for providing Executive Papers for office use and with condition to keep their name anonymous, seven member on the spot gave donation for one Bundle each of Plane Paper, containing each 500 pages and also assured such help in future
The meeting was concluded with a thanks to Chair and all who made it grand success.
Ashok B Thakkar,
District Secretary. Vadodara