District Working Committee BDPA (INDIA) Rajkot Telecom District
BDPA (INDIA) Rajkot Telecom District held its District Committee Meeting on 08.07.2017 at 11.00 hours in Parth Hospital, 2nd Floor, Rajkot to discuss and decide the arrangements to be made on the eve of ensuing 6th Gujarat Circle Conference at Rajkot. Shri Shasibhai S. Singada was in the Chair.
Shri J.C. Mandalia District Secretary explained the arrangement so made and initiated further discussion.
Shri D.D. Mistry, GS said that for threadbare discussion and participating in the meeting by the Delegates it will need two days.
Shri A.N. Patel threw light on other arrangements to be made and assured full cooperation by the Circle.
Salient Points of Information.
- The District Conference of Rajkot Telecom District and 6th Gujarat Circle Conference will be held on 17th & 18th September, 2017.
- The accommodation for Circle Conference Delegates will be made at Shri Patel Seva Samaj, Rajkot for 17th & 18th September 2017 from 10.00 hours of 17.09.2017.
- The Delegate Fee will be Rs.500/- for Delegates/Observers.
- The Open Session will start at 10.30 hours on 18.009.2017 in the same premises in ground floor Hall.
- Shri M.R. Vashist, All India President will address the Open Session on 18.09.2017.
Detailed programme and other information will be sent to all Circle Working Committee Members and District Secretaries well in advance separately.