Special General Body Meeting of BDPA (INDIA) Haryana Circle & SSA (Karnal)
A General Body meeting of BDPA (INDIA) Haryana Circle and SSA (Karnal) was held at Gharaunda on dated 10.03.2017 at 110.00 hours under the Presidentship of Shri Mange Ram Circle President, Rohtak and Shri Jai Parkash District President, SSA (Karnal). Shri M.R. Vashishth All India President, New Delhi was the Chief Guest.
One minute was silence was observed in the memory of Late Shri Krishan Dutt Sharma & S/O Shri Chandan Singh.
The Haryana State Secretary Sh. Yashpal Sharma and Distt. Secretary Sh. Bal Krishan Panwar placed brief reports along with status of pension revision on date. They congratulated all the members for attending the meeting in large numbers demanded the cash payment of arrear of 78.2% IDA merger w.e.f. 01.01.2007 and revision of pension in IDA scale with effect from 01.01.2017.
Shri M.R. Vashist, All India President BDPA (INDIA) addressed the meeting and assured full cooperation to the Circle and stressed upon the need of enrolling maximum number of pensioners in to our Association and to strengthen the Association. He appreciated the efforts made by the Circle and District Leadership for organizing the successful meeting and expanding the membership in sort span of time.
The Resolutions on the following were issues were unanimously passed by the House and submitted to Sh. M.R. Vashish – All India President, New Delhi for necessary action.
1) Early settlement of revision of pension in IDA scales w.e.f. 01.01.2017.
2) Early settlement of 78.2% IDA pension revision arrear w.e.f. 01.01.2007 to 09.6.2013 retired prior to 10/6/2013.
3) Restoration of Quarterly Medical Allowance in cash for outdoor treatment discontinued in 2012.
4) Raising the free calls limit in concessional residential landline connection and extension of free night calling facilities to retired BSNL employees.
5) Non-payment of Bonus for the year 2014-15to retirees still now.
(Yash Pal Sharma) (Bal Krishan Panwar)
Circle Secretary – Haryana Circle Distt. Secretary (SSA-Karnal)
Click for Photo: Haryana Circle Special General Meeting Snaps