MEETING WITH DIR FINANCE BSNL BY MP CIRCLE UNIONS
On 02.12.2019 Unions and Associations of MP CIRCLE were invited to meet Dir Finance BSNL Board Shri SK Gupta. CGM MP CIRCLE Dr Mahesh Shukla was also present.
I, S Dutta Majumdar, CS SNEA MP along with ACS Sh Manish Khare, CWC Sh RK DEEPAK, OS Sh JL Vishwakarma, CEC Member Sh N DAS were also present along with me.
Reply given by Dir Finance pointwise to our and querries from other Unions or Associations is as under :-
1) Whether Prestige/Privileges of Associations Unions as available today will change after 01.02.2020 :- Will be maintained in future also
2) Payments of all our vendors : – Will be possible only in due course of time.
3) Pay revision/ Pension revision benefits for VRS optees, if PRC given retrospectively : – Not clear as on date.
4) If the sanction amount of Cabinet approval for VRS is exhausted, will there be reduction in target of 80 K :- All VRS optees will be given VRS, irrespective of number.
5) Mergers of SSAs and Circles :- Circle merger is already approved by BSNL Board. SSA MERGER to be approved by Corporate office based on recommendation from respective Circles.
6) 4G SPECTRUM will be taken from 01.04.2019.
7) Salary payment expected to be smoother after 31.12.2019
8) October salary to be paid on 05.12.2019
9) No DA or HRA freeze in future
10) No chance of closure of BSNL and 3rd PRC also not impossible.
11) No need to doubt on future gratuity and pension commutation as it has Cabinet approval and will be part of PPO.
I on behalf of Unions and Associations of MP CIRCLE thanked Dir Finance to give us this opportunity to raise our issues to him in this hour of crisis.
CS SNEA MP