MERGER OF 50% I.D.A. FOR BSNL EMPLOYEES
In Social Media News are being floated stating that in a Cabinet Meeting held on 23.06.2020 has taken a decision to merger 50% I.D.A. for BSNL Employees w.f.f. 01.07.2020 and orders will be issued.
We do not confirm the news with following reasons:
- There is no press media brief by Govt. of India, on such important news.
- There are 260 PSUs which are governed under I.D.A. Formula and BSNL is one of them.
- There are no reason nor any justification for such move, as the entire process is monitored by DPE in concurrence wih Ministry of Finance.
- Such move, when BSNL is not in a position to pay regular salary to its employees, no decision which will be fatal for its survival can be thought of.
- Now when issue of implementation of 3rd P.R.C. Recommendations for BSNL Employees/Pensioners w.e.f. 01.01.2017 is pending only we have to concentrate on our demand for early pay/pension revision for BSNL Employees/Pensioners which is justified and due.
We therefore request our members to ignore such news and not to revert phonically to us for conformation or otherwise.
G.S. BDPA (INDIA)