MOBLIZE PENSIONERS FOR THE AUAB HUNGER STRIKE ON 28-07-2021.
Programme of action by All Unions and Associations of BSNL (AUAB) is the Hunger Strike on 28-07-2021 at all levels. All our units are now requested to mobilize maximum number of pensioners, adhering to the Covid-19 protocol, for the Hunger Strike. Also extend all the co-operation for successful conduct of the agitation in consultation with the respective unit of the AUAB. The following are the Charter of Demands;
Charter of demands
(1) Immediate launching of 4G service by way of upgradation of the BTSs and also steps for moving towards the launching of 5G service.
(2) Immediate disbursement of the salary for the month of June, 2021 and also disbursement of salary on the last date of every month.
(3) No Monetisation of BSNL’s Towers and optical fibre as is being planned by the Finance Ministry / Government of India.
(4) Immediate settlement of the dues to BSNL, amounting Rs.39,000 Crore, by the DoT. (5) Immediate steps to off-set BSNL’s debt, through the Monetisation of lands.
(5) Immediate settlement of the dues to BSNl, amounting to Rs.39,000cr by DoT.
(6) Complete review of the Cluster based Outsourcing System.
(7) Immediate settlement of 3rd Pay Revision, pension revision and Enhancement of Superannuation Benefits (SAB) to 30% of the Directly Recruited Employees.
(8) Speedy measures to improve the quality of BSNL’s FTTH service.
(9) Prompt maintenance of BTSs, proper up-keep of the power plants, as well as availability of Batteries.
(10) Strengthen the transmission networks.
G.S. BDPA (INDIA) 26.07.2021