NEWS OF INTEREST
Feb-2019 salary will be processed in two phase. In 1st phase working employees including normal retirees and in 2nd phase Retired under VRS-2019 for payment of leave encashment and other pending claims.
VRS-2019 Data verification will be blocked on 24.02.2020
Leave encashment payment processing is developing and it is likely to release up to 27.02.2020. Hence kindly keep ready the third party recoveries list (MOU Bank, Society etc ) and Loan and adv dues so that 100% recovery can be ensured from leave encashment payments and no dues certificate can be issued.
Salary to be processed with following claims only:-
- a) Conveyance Allowance
- b) Furnish Allowance
- c) Tour Bill Settlement
- d) Travel Allowance
- e) 10 days Leave encashment for ITS
- f) News Paper reimbursement
- g) Leave encashment to normal retiree except VRS Optees
- h) Gratuity to BSNL recruited retiring employees except VRS Optees
- i) Reimbursement of CHGS facility opted in lieu of BSNL MRS for retired employees only except VRS Optees
This Month GTI (Group Terms Insurance Premium ) 1st installment will be deducted from the salary of Feb-2020 . Employee wise list of GTI will be uploaded in BSNL Intranet site on date 24.02.2020. Kindly down load the List and check the correctness and if employees is going to retired with next 3 months, kindly inform that you have opted for GTI specially higher slab employees .
6) Further VRS-2019 Optees leave encashment and all types TA and Transfer bills will be processed in Feb-2020 hence Complete the 100% data verification and final verification up to 24.02.2020
All the bank dues up to January’s clear and on 25.02.2020 funds will be allotted for LIC clearing. January’s salary on 28, pension on 29 Feb
Talks held between the CMD BSNL and the AUAB on 25.02.2020
The AUAB leaders were invited for talks by the CMD BSNL today. AUAB Representatives participated in the discussion. Shri Arvind Vadnerkar, Director (HR) and Shri A. M. Gupta, GM (SR) was also present. Shri P.K. Purwar, CMD BSNL explained about the steps being taken by the Management for the maintenance of services after VRS and the efforts being taken for the monetization of assets.
As regards the launching of BSNL’s 4G service, he was not able to give any time line. He assured that all efforts are being taken to redress the grievances of the serving employees.