1. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
2. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
3. I have so much to accomplish today that I must meditate for two hours instead of one.
4. The future depends on what we do in the present. El futuro depende de lo que hagamos en el presente .
5. First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.
6. A ‘no’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
7. You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.
8. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever
9. An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
10. You should be the change that you want to see in the world.
11. Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
12. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others
13. I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people.
14. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
15.The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be measured by the way in which its animals are treated.
16. Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
17. You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist.
18. The more efficient a force is, the more silent and the more subtle it is.
19. The greatness of humanity is not in being human, but in being humane.
20. Sacrifice that causes pain is no sacrifice at all. True sacrifice is joy – giving and uplifting.